Companion Care Whenever You Need It
There may come a time when your loved one falls ill and becomes unable to get through daily rigors without assistance. Of course, you step in and provide for the needs of your beloved family member, taking on a full-time priority. You are responsible for their health issues, transportation to medical appointments, and running errands for them. There are days when you can juggle all of these and other familial responsibilities. Here at Newport Beach In Home Care, we provide our helping hands for those days when you simply need to be human. Our services include in-home, elderly, and live-in companion care, as well as several homecare services to fit your companion care needs.
The Companion Care Solution
Newport Beach In Home Care Agency delivers premiere companionship service that will help relieve the stress and concern that is implicit within caring for a loved one. We hold very high standards for Companion Care, and offer affordable rates to our clients looking for professional care…
We ensure every one of our certified caregivers provides compassionate, delicate and effective care to all our clients.
We are a Licensed, Bonded and Insured Non-Medical In-Home Care & Elder Companion service agency offering part-time, full-time, live in and hourly services – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our companion caregivers are there to fulfill the responsibilities provided by a loved one and offer professional assistance to improve our client's overall health and well-being.
The homecare services are geared to help your loved one retain cognitive abilities, improve physical and emotional strength and create a loving and nurturing environment for continued benefits. We serve the OC communities of Newport Beach, Fountain Valley, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, Seal Beach, Los Alamitos, Garden Grove, Villa Park, Buena Park, La Mirada, Irvine, Tustin, Anaheim Hills, Yorba Linda, Brea, Fullerton, and others in Orange County.
- Discussing current events
- Reminiscing about the client's past
- Reflection and emotion-based conversations
- Card games and board games
- Reading, as well as reading assistance
- Arts and craft projects the client is interested in
- Reading of religious texts
- Renting movies
- Scrapbooking and maintaining family history books
Outings and Scheduling:
- Planning day trips
- Visiting friends and neighbors
- Arranging and transportation to appointments
- Calendar maintenance and reminders
- Maintaining house plants
- Organizing mail, mailing bills, and writing letters
- Answering for home deliveries
- Answering telephone and taking messages
- Grocery shopping, preparing grocery lists
- Maintaining healthy diet
- Clipping coupons
- Arranging and helping prepare recipes
- Assistance with walking, exercise, and movement
- Participation in stimulating and entertaining activities
- Assisting with morning wake-up and evening routine
- Help with clothing selection and getting ready for the day
- Reading engaging materials, such as newspapers and magazines